Thanks for visiting!
What is counselling?
Counselling is about exploring difficulties, concerns, beliefs and ways of acting, feeling and relating that make life difficult for you. Counselling will assist you to develop more satisfying and resourceful ways of living. This may include
- Understanding yourself better, what your beliefs, values, triggers and motivations are
- Identifying and building on your strengths and the resources you have available
- Goal setting and how to achieve them
- Relating better to others – you may wish to invite these “others” to attend with you
- Understanding and managing stress
- Exploring your spirituality and what this means for you
Choosing a Counsellor
It is important to find a counselor you can be comfortable with. The first session will enable you to find out about us and help you decide if you want to continue.
Please click on the Services tab for other services we offer.